MAKE YOUR DAY
A SALES DAY
JOIN THE TEAM
Employee (m/f/d) Inside Sales for the Market of Finland
- Hunting through cold/warm calling and proactively using of all digital channels, Social media & digital tools to generate and Leads ready for (Personal) hand-over to Sales with 3C qualification criteria
- Execute effective prospecting efforts by phone, email, social channels to maximize coverage of defined accounts from different segments.
- Generate, qualify, nurture and handover leads and opportunities meeting the 3Cs criteria by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on a proper need analysis and valid, customer value propositions
- Profiling of IT infrastructure in targeted accounts , Identification and solution oriented advancement of business potential
- Profiling of new Lines of business contacts, analyzing their needs and interest and engaging them in business
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to increase efficiency of the demand generation
- Regular review of lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback on campaigns for Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish (minimum requirement level C1/C2)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in target language, English (advanced level)
- Very good understanding for functionalities and fields of application of Software solutions
- Strong customer focus and very good analytical skills regarding the functional need assessment of the clients taking the existing system- and hardware landscape into consideration and also the strategic planning of the accounts
- Distinguished understanding of Sales Processes and Structures (Direct and Indirect)
The Axivas Group is an international operating and fast-growing group of companies and stands for competent business customer service in sales, service and support with four national and six international locations.
It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. Companies such as SAP, IBM, Microsoft, ABB place their trust in Axivas.
In addition to attractive working conditions and a state of the art infrastructure, we offer you the opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company.
A positive working environment with a strong team spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes.
After the initial on the job training phase and continuous trainings, you will have the opportunity to take on a versatile and responsible job position.
If we have awakened your interest and you are open to new professional challenges, we would be delighted to receive an informative application from you.